Guleryuz @ Busworld Turkey 2018

Busworld welcomes Güleryüz

02 December 2021

Güleryüz - which means 'smiling face' in English - celebrated its 55th birthday in 2021. Today, they employ 400 people and have a production capacity of 720 buses per year. 40% of its annual production is for meant for export, the remaining 60% is produced for the domestic market.

Busworld Turkey is very happy to have them on board again in May 2022. 

This family-owned company, that builds a range of low-floor city buses and medium-sized coaches, has quite a reputation with its open open top versions for city sightseeing. At Busworld 2018, it conducted its presentation for the press in the open roof bus. 

BUSWORLD 2019 / GULERYUZ - Ecoline 12 | Véhicule : Ecoline 1… | Flickr

Their most famous brand is Cobra.

2016 Guleryuz cobra | Car Photos Catalog 2019

Güleryüz vehicles have Mercedes and Man engines. All of the components and parts they use, from mirrors to tires, are products that have proven their value. They stand for qualitative buses and coaches and produce with the following quality standards: ISO 9001, 16949 and CE certified production.


Come and visit their booth at Busworld Turkey 2022.